• Have a current ATA membership in good standing
• Be a member of and training in an ATA licensed school or club
• Be a 2014 World Champion, District Champion, or be qualified to have competed in the 2014 District Championship to qualify for the event on ESPN; however, ALL members may submit a video entry for the chance to be featured on the ESPN broadcast.
• Be a 1st Degree Decided Black Belt (or higher) in the ATA
• You MUST be able to attend the mandatory rehearsal on Thursday, October 23rd (rehearsal will begin at 4:30pm) and the production on the following day in Orlando, FL (We suggest you arrive before 12pm noon or the day before. If you are not present for the rehearsal, you will forfeit your spot.)
Videos must be 60 seconds OR less, following these scripted formats:
"Hello! My name is... from (ATA School) in (City, State, Country). I train in ATA Martial Arts because..." (Keep intro under 15 seconds.)
CREATIVE/XTREME — 30-45 seconds of your ATA best performance following the rules and guidelines of the division for which you are submitting.
CREATIVE BOARD BREAKING — Any technique is allowed, use wood boards, 8 stations max. (Competitor must provide own holders.) The submission that displays the most creative and unique board-breaking methods will be selected.
ATA TRICKS BATTLE — Tricks must incorporate taekwondo techniques. You must have a team of 4 in your video. Each member should have 10 seconds to perform his/her tricks.
• Videos must be recorded and uploaded to YouTube using the subject line “2014 ATA INVITATIONAL – FIRST/LAST NAME”. Description must include: NAME, RANK, CITY, AND 1 SENTENCE, “I train in ATA Martial Arts because…"
• YouTube link must be provided via the official submission form to be considered for entry.
• Footage must be shot inside of an ATA licensed school or club (no competition footage will be accepted).
• Competitors must shoot in white or black ATA branded dobok ONLY.
• No logos/brands outside of ATA or ATA Endorsed Programs or Approved Vendors can be visible within the frame of the shot (for a list of ATA Endorsed Programs and Approved Vendors visit http://www.ataonline.com/about/organizations/index1a.asp )