The ATA International Headquarters Training Team is excited to announce the Legacy Academy being held in Kansas City November 10th and 11th!
The camp will dive deeper into curriculum, technique, Protech training and the teaching of the quadrants. Based on each camper's performance, their evaluations and recommendations, there is a possibility to level up during the event. With a smaller, more intense group of attendees, each participant will receive more direct messaging of what is happening in training.
A daily sample schedule:
9:00am-11:30am Songahm Taekwondo Training in All Techniques, Forms and Protech
12:00pm - 6:00pm Teaching Quadrants
Each Day one of the following will be covered:
Student: Structure, Emotion, Knowledge, Legacy
Instructor: Structure, Emotion, Knowledge Legacy
*Schedule subject to change.
Who is eligible to attend:
- ATA Licensees and Legacy Facilitators
- All Legacy Members
- Minimum Age 16 (Must be accompanied by guardian if under 18)
- Minimum Rank of 1st Degree Black Belt
- Must have your Instructor's written permission to attend
- Legacy Facilitator Recertification Testing Available
- Camp fee does not include upgrade application fee.
Click VIEW below to register.