2001-2002 STATE CHAMPION RANKINGS TOP 10
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING FIRST:
1. The order of the standings for
each state are as follows:
Black Belt Boys Forms & Sparring
Color Belt Boys Form, Sparring, & Weapons
Black Belt Boys Weapons
Black Belt Girls Form & Sparring
Color Belt Girls Form, Sparring, & Weapons
Black Belt Girls Weapons
Black Belt Men Form & Sparring
Color Belt Men Form, Sparring, & Weapons
Black Belt Men Weapons
Black Belt Women Form & Sparring
Color Belt Women Form, Sparring, & Weapons
Black Belt Women Weapons
There is a blank line between each set of categories. Please keep in mind there may not be entries in every category in every state.
2. Under the "Division" header is a short description to identify the category. Abbreviations have been used to save space. The abbreviations are:
BB = Black
CB = Color Belt
DBME = Double Bahng Mahng Ee
DSJB = Double Ssahng Jeol Bahng
JB = Jahng Bong
JPE = Jee Pahng Ee
SBME = Single Bahng Mahng Ee
SDB = Sam Dan Bong
SSJB = Single Ssahng Jeol Bahng
Example: BB/BOYS/1ST DEGREE/13-14
Black Belt Boys - 1st Degree Rank - 13-14 Age Group
Black Belt Women - Double Ssahng Jeol Bong Weapon - 36-Over Age Group
Example: CB/GIRLS/11-12 =
Color Belt Girls - 11-12 Age Group
The next column after "Division" is "Event." This specifies the standings for either Forms, Sparring, or Weapons. Please check carefully to avoid confusion.
The next column is "Place" and is the competitors place in the standings for that group in that state. The next column is "Points" and reflects the number of points awarded at the time the standings were updated. Please keep in mind that you may have attended and placed at some tournaments that had not yet been entered into the standings. Always double check the list of tournaments that will be posted (see below) to ascertain what points have been entered and which have not.
The next columns include "Name," "Location," and "Instructor."
3. If you believe there has been a mistake, please contact us through e-mail at email@example.com with "STATE CHAMP STANDINGS" in the subject line. Please include your return e-mail address and a phone number you can be reached at during the day for any questions and information we may have for you. With this many categories and competitors involved, phone calls to us will simply slow the system down.
4. Here is the list of tournaments included in these standings. Please compare this list to your personal list to confirm what points are reflected.
All Regionals for the 2002 tournament year
We have posted the "FINAL FINALS." These standings include the results of all the sanctioned events for the 2002 tournament year.
5. Click on the state that you want to view the standings in:
If the state abbreviation does not appear as a different color (the letters are still black), then there are not any standings for that state yet.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!