2021 Spring Nationals Update - January 19, 2021
We know that there are many questions circulating about how the event is going to be conducted or if the event is going to be held as scheduled. We are in constant communication with the Venetian, Nevada state officials, and Las Vegas local officials. As of last week, Nevada has extended restrictions on event capacity to 50 people through the end of February.
With that being said, we have made the decision to suspend registration and push Spring Nationals back to a later date. We are currently working with the venue to finalize the new dates and hope to have confirmation very soon. We ask that you please give us grace and patience as we try to navigate this fluid situation as best we can. We will inform you of the new dates as soon as it is confirmed with the venue. If you made a room reservation at the Venetian Hotel, they will automatically move your current reservations to the new date so nothing else will be required for you to do.
For those who have already registered for competition, rank or midterm testing, or a training seminar - your registration fees will be transferred to the new dates.
If you would prefer to be refunded, please email the following departments: