ATA Official Facebook Frames
Dress Up Your Profile Pic Songahm Style
You just finished up that intense rank testing. Or you just took gold in the District Championships. Now it’s time to log on to social media and show your friends your martial arts accomplishments. Of course, you want the picture to be perfect. Now, when it comes to your Facebook profile pics, ATA has you covered.
Your ATA headquarters marketing team has specially designed frames to fit the needs of each member of the Songahm family. From Tigers and Legacy members to ATA leaders and World Champion competitors, you can find an ATA frame to help you capture the moment. With Worlds just weeks away, let’s see how many martial arts superstars can upgrade their Facebook pics to show off their Songahm spirit.
To show your support and excitement to be a part of the ATA community, you can add your frame in a few easy steps.
1. Log on to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your personal profile, hover over your profile picture and click "Update Profile Picture."
3. Select a frame from the menu or search for the frame you want to use using “ATA Martial Arts.”
4. Browse the Official ATA Frames and click Use as Profile Picture to save the best frame for you!
Here are some of the frames that you will find:
- ATA World Expo
- ATA Tigers
- ATA Leadership
- ATA Legacy
- ATA Training "#AlwaysTrainingAttitude"
Once you choose your frame, be sure to tag “@ATAMartialArts” so that everyone in your Songahm circle can see your ATA pride! This is just another way we can celebrate the year of UNITY.
Remember, Together we are Strong. Together we are ATA!