ATA’s Athlete Development Training allows Black Belts from all over the country to learn from top coaches. Based on skill, level of improvement, discipline and training participants may receive a special invitation to attend the Athlete Development Summer Camp held at ATA International Headquarters.
ATA Leadership members that train at an Athlete Development event should expect to:
- Develop a team mentality.
- Work on advanced free sparring and combat sparring concepts.
- Train with Elite level coaches and Master Instructors.
- Create new ATA friendships and connections that will last a lifetime.
- Have lots of fun and sweat!
Take a look at our upcoming Athlete Development Trainings below.
No events posted, check back for updates