9:00 am - 4:00pm | Wednesday, February 26th | LVCC - Classroom S232-S233
ATA Protech instructors will be on hand to sharpen your skills and forms in the following Protech weapons: Single & Double Bahng Mahng Ee, Mid & Long Range Jahng Bong, Sam Dan Bong and Jee Pahng Ee. Whether you want to just train or you need to be re-certified, this training is for you. All Black Belts ages 16yrs and older are encouraged to take advantage of this exciting training event.
Here's how it works:
- Choose your weapon (6 offered)
- Select a time slot (1hr. sessions from 9am-4pm / 6 total)
- Bring your weapons…NO weapons provided
- Be ready to train hard and have fun. If you need to re-certify, be prepared to demonstrate the form for re-certification. *prior certification is required
*All of this training is being offered for one low price so register today! Price includes up to 6 Weapons re-certifications.
**A limited number of spots are available for each weapon during the individual time slots.
- Chief Master Todd Droege
- Senior Master Kevin Kaminski